Wie installiere oder übertrage ich meine Intego-Software auf einen anderen Computer?

You can download the appropriate installer for your Intego software here: Intego Downloads

Once you have downloaded the file, run the installer contained in the disk image, and restart your computer. When you launch the application for the first time, you will be asked for your serial number. Enter the serial number you were provided with your original order.

If you have forgotten your serial number, you can retrieve it with the e-mail address you used to register your Intego software. You can retrieve your serial number from the Intego Renewal Page: Forgot Your Product Key?


For more detailed information on installing your software, see the following article from our Knowledge Base: Installing Intego Software


If you are replacing a computer, you will need to deauthorize your Intego software on the computer you are replacing before installing it on your new machine. You may also want to save the current settings you have configured to transfer to your new computer. You can use the Settings Packer to do this. You can find more information about using Settings Packer in the following article from our Knowledge Base: Using Settings Packer

Intego software comes with a license that allows you to use the software on at least one Mac (standard license), three Macs, or even more if you have a business license. When you install Intego software on one of your Macs and serialize it, that Mac is considered to be authorized for one seat of your license. If you have multiple copies of the software installed, and wish to use it on a different Mac, you will need to deauthorize the software for one Mac and serialize it on another Mac.

To deauthorize any Intego software including VirusBarrier, open the program, then click the program name menu and choose Deauthorize VirusBarrier…. Below you can see this menu item:

Remember to deauthorize your Intego software if you sell one of your Macs and wish to use the software on a new Mac.

Haben Sie Fragen? Anfrage einreichen