If you receive the error message "The following disk images couldn't be opened" when attempting to open an Intego disk image, please make sure the disk image is fully downloaded before attempting to open it. If you are still unable to open it, you may want to try another web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) to download the file.
This may also be related to some updates for macOS that have not been applied correctly.
You can also try the following:
- Repair permissions on your boot volume with Disk Utility located in: Applications > Utilities.
- Restart the computer in macOS Recovery Mode to 'Repair Disk' through Disk Utility
- Restart the computer again
- Eliminate files related to receipt updates from macOS: (These files have names beginning with MacOSXUpd10.xxxxxxxxxx.pkg' and are located in: Macintosh HD>Library>Receipts)
- Apply the latest macOS system combo update. It can be downloaded from the Apple site from this page:
If you are still unable to open the disk image, please Contact Support.