ContentBarrier has the ability to block access to HTTPS.
If you would like to change this setting, complete the following steps:
1. Open ContentBarrier and highlight the protected Profile in the left column of the window.
2. Click Configuration at the top of the window.
3. Select the Blocked Websites tab.
4. Uncheck Block encrypted websites at the bottom of the window.
5. This will allow you to access the HTTPS protocol.
Note: HTTPS is an encrypted protocol. As such, ContentBarrier cannot analyze the data on encrypted sites.